A tourist does not visit a place to stroll aimlessly and just watch hills and sea of the reason, he just wants to immerse himself into the soul of the geography and culture. Nothing is more engaging than getting in the local activities of the place. Kerala is one the place full of interconnected lakes, small rivulets, and backwater, as such Kerala tour offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy water sports activities in Kerala.
Kerala is one of India's most-loved tourist destinations for visitors. Because of its lush greenery, coconut palm-fringed beaches and calm lakes .it is known as' God's Own City.' The natural beauty can be better enjoyed by sailing traditional houseboats and daring water sports across the lakes. Tourists on Kerala Holiday can engage in adventurous water sports, can do various water activities in Kerala. The thrilling water sports that take place amid Kerala's natural surroundings should make your Kerala tour exciting.
Some of the popular and exciting water activities that you can enjoy your Kerala holiday tour are:
1. Kayaking: It is performed on a small boat called Kayak, built for one or two people. It is assisted by paddled oars. Hence Kayaking in Kerala's tropical backwaters is considered the best way to explore this region's backwaters.
2. Canoeing: Canoeing is one of the popular water sports among tourists arriving in Kerala. Not just the travelers but also the Canoeing natives of this province. It's another great way to almost visit the backwaters.
3. Scuba Diving: Those who want to see the water level beyond the surface in order to experience the marine life can choose to dive in Scuba gears. This takes up to the seabed and enables the discovery of marine life. This sporting activity is fun, and during their visit to Kerala is appreciated by visitors. Kerala Holiday is a good chance to experience the joy of going to the sea depth to experience marine life.
catamaran Sailing: Catamaran is a medium for tourism boosting in Kerala. The catamaran is a small wooden vessel with two joined hulls that help to sail through Kerala's pristine backwaters. Even available nowadays are motor-driven catamarans that make sailing easier This activity is gaining popularity among tourists on Kerala Vacations.
5. Snorkeling: The Alappuzha, Kovalam and Varkala beaches are excellent places for experiencing the thrilling, most popular recreational activity called snorkeling. This practice allows for an in-depth view of underwater marine life. Almost All Kerala Tour Packages include a visit to Visit to Kovalam beach and Alappuzha beaches.
6. Para Sailing: Parasailing is mostly witnessed by the beaches or the sea-side resorts. This exciting water sport consists of a parachute with a motorboat or other such vehicle attached to it. The para-sailor is fastened with a belt and he glides in the air safely.
Windsurfing: Windsurfing on a surfboard runs on the water surface. This interesting recreational activity takes place at many of Kerala's beaches. This adventure sport is a mix of surfing and sailing. Because of its brisk climate and serene backwaters, windsurfing is an ideal sport carried out in Kerala
Discover nature's majesty, and discover the backwaters while you indulge in adventurous water sports. These activities will keep you busy and excited while driving your boredom away during your Kerala Tour!