Terms And Condition
Cancellation Charges Applicable
For booking without flight
|45 Days Before Departure||20-45 Days Before Departure||Before 20 Days Departure|
|Domestic Packages||50% of Total Package cost (without flight)||75% of Total Package cost (without flight)||Non Refundable|
|International Packages||60% of Total Package cost (without flight)||85% of Total Package cost (without flight)||Non Refundable|
For booking with flight
Flight Charges mentioned or charged is Totally Non Refundable. Incase Flight Charges are not mentioned seperately on the quotation then 85% of the Total Package Cost will be Non-Refundable. in Last 20 days 100% Package amount is non-refundable.Cancellation policy for rest of the package will be same as for booking without flight.
- Amendments have to be notified in writing on mail. Any Amendment made over the phone or verbally will not be considered for taking any action. However non-written intimation can be accepted at our discretion. If Amendment possible then Amendment Charges will be charged after deducting cancellation / Amendment Charges of Service Provider.
- Club Holiday Amendment Charges will be charged after deducting cancellation Charges.
- Club Holiday Amendment charges will be 1,000 per Adults/ kid /Child for any change in any type of Services.
- No Last Week Amendment or Rescheduling request will be taken into consideration.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Kindly note that the quotation is given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels, so are subject to change and availability.
- Our Quotation or offer is subject to acceptance by Club Holiday
- Any Commitment made on Mail and on quotation is Binding. Any verbal assurance , promise, must be taken on official Mail.
- The booking amount doesn't guarantee the confirmation, status of booking will be intimidated to you.
- Once confirmation of tour component/s is/are provided from our side any amendment thereto will attract Rs.1000 amendment charge per person per amendment over and above the cost of amended of tour component, by respective service provider (Airline, Hotel and Cab Company).
- In case of non-availability of mentioned Hotel, Only 2 similar hotel options similarly priced will be provided to you for confirmation.
- Cost does not include expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays, Vehicle breakdown, cancellations, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance, restriction imposed by Authorities/law etc. Refund is Conditional.
- At the time of booking, you need to pay the full amount for your air ticket (inclusive of taxes), visa and insurance. On receipt of the payments into our account, we will start the process of ticket issuance, visa facilitation and insurance and simultaneously book your land arrangements. Please note that air ticket prices are dynamic and are subject to change unless ticketed. Air tickets once issued are governed by amendment and cancellation policy of the respective airlines. Minimum 16 Working Hours required to Initiate the Booking process, after reciept of all proper details and payments.
- Passenger Name, Date of Birth, Passport Details must be shared along with the payment to confirm the Booking. Any Change in Price due to delay in document sharing will be borne by the traveller
- Surcharge will be applicable on events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs without any prior notice.
- Rooms provided to you in hilly or wildlife area or Budget Hotel will be Non – Air Conditioned unless specified. Please clarify in case of any confusion.
- Food Menu and right to admission and Hotel Service will be as per hotel policy. Club Holiday have no say in the same.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government shall be charged extra.
- All the sightseeing spots mentioned in the Itinerary are indicative. No compensation or refund will be made in case any of indicative sightseeing spot is not covered during the sightseeing due lack of time, Traffic jam, or factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays or Vehicle breakdown, road diversion, road closure, cancellations, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance, restriction imposed by Authorities/law etc.
- Cab Driver May Refuse to drive at night / very early morning, on unpaved or dangerous roads.
- Base Category Rooms have been provided in our quotation until and unless mentioned otherwise.
- Incase of non-availibility of selected hotel, Itinerary can be altered without any prior notice with same inclusions and stays.
- Conditions of other Third Party Operators - In the event you are booking through us a tour / travel service of any third party operators like Insight Vacations, Trafalgar, Cosmos, Dream Cruise etc., the terms and conditions of such third party operators, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund etc, shall be applicable to you in addition to our Terms and Conditions.
- Airline like Air Asia, JetStar, Scoot, Vietjet, Thia Lion Air etc. are without Check In luggage, Only 7 kgs Hand luggage is allowed (Unless Extra Luggage Included in mentioned above). For Clarity feel free to contact your travel advisor.
- Club Holiday does not Monitor changes in Flight / Train Scheduled departure and arrival time. Client Must monitor and intimate Club Holiday about any such changes in written.
- Non-Adherence to payment timeline can lead cancellation of the booking and refund will be as per cancellation policy.
- Terms and Condition may be changed by club holiday without any prior notice.
- All disputes subject to Delhi Jurisdiction.
- All transfer service has allowed 1 piece of luggage per person (Size of luggage should not over than 24 inch)and 1 carry on item only. All luggage and Baggage rules will be governed by local law, custom, and practice. (Max. Luggage for 4 Seater is 4 bags and for 6 Seater is 6 bags). Carrier are not allowed in many states and cities.
- In case of flight rescheduling by the airline, any Consequent Flight / Hotel / Cruise / Ticket Booking Charges will be borne by the client.
- Private Transfers doesn't imply that the Vehicle is on Disposal. The vehicle will only pick you and drop you at the attraction at specified timings.
- Seat in coach (SIC) transfers implies that transfers will be in a shared bus which will have other co-passengers. There may also be waiting involved during pickups and drops as the bus goes around picking other passengers.
- We reserve the right to issue a full refund (Except Flight) in case we believe that we are unable to fulfil the services for any technical / Social / Political / Enviromental reasons.
- There will be no refund for unused nights or early check-out (In case of Medical / Enviromental condition it completely depends on hotel policy).
- If your stay is falling on 24th December, 31st December or 14th February, there may be mandatory Gala Dinner Charges additional that you need to pay at the hotel directly.
- All Booking for Child without Extra Bed (Age Above 5) - Hotel might charge extra for Breakfast for Hotel Policy.
- Twin / Double bed is subject to availibilty at the Hotel.
Our Scope of Services
We are holiday organizers only. We inspect and select the services to be provided to you. However, we do not own, operate or control any airline, shipping company, coach or coach company, hotel, transport, restaurant, kitchen caravan or any other facility or provider etc. that is engaged to provide you services during the course of your tour. Therefore, please carefully note that:
- you will need to adhere to the conditions, rules and regulations of each service provider. For instance, you will need to check the baggage rules of the airline, you will need to check the hotel rules to check what the mealtimes are, at which you should make yourself available. The company is not responsible / liable for the consequences if you breach such rules and regulations.
- If you cause any injury or damage affecting the service provider, then you may be liable to the service provider and if the service provider recovers any monies from us for such injury or damages, we shall separately charge you for the same.
- We cannot be held responsible / liable for any delay, deficiency, injury, death, loss or damage etc. occasioned due to act or default of such service providers, their employees or agents.
- 50% of Total Land Package cost has to be paid upfront for us to start confirming your package.
- 25 % Of Total Land Package Cost has to be paid within 40 days of Travel.
- Balance payment (if any) needs to be completed 24 days prior to travel.
- 100% of Non-Refundable/Non-Changeable Flight price has to be paid full in Advance.
- For travel in less than 21 days from booking, complete payment must be received within 24 hours of booking.
- You can pay using credit cards, debit cards, net banking, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS, SWIFT or deposit cash Rs 1,99,000/- in adherence to Income Tax ACT or any other mode suggested and acknowledged by us. Any Transaction charge will be borne by traveler.
- We charge non-refundable financing fees for overdue amounts:
- Financing charges: 1% per day of pending amount, compounding per day
- Processing charges for financing: 5% per week of pending amount or INR 10,000 per week, whichever is lower; from 2nd week.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip without notice after due date. Any cancellation costs will be borne by you.
- If the above-mentioned payment terms are not followed, we will not be held responsible for any change made in the package itinerary due to non-availability of flights, Hotels, Ferry etc.
- There might be an increase in total package cost offered at the time of bookings in case the payments are not received by us as per the terms mentioned and the extra cost need to be borne by the guest.
Visa Related Policy
- In case your visa is rejected for any reason or you decide not to proceed with your booking, the visa fees and any supplementary charges like courier fees, Visa facilitating charges, SMS charges, any urgent fees charged by the Consulate along with our administrative charges are 100% non-refundable.
- The Visa fee does not include any supplementary charges like courier fees, photo making charges, urgent fees (charged by the Consulate).
- As granting or rejecting visa is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments, CLUB HOLIDAY does not guarantee the issuance of visa. CLUB HOLIDAY is merely a facilitator.
- Club Holiday will not be responsible for any loss of passport or visa during transit by the courier company. Club Holiday is sending courier on your behalf.
Destination Specific Policy
North East (Packages including Darjeeling and Gangtok)
- Vehicles provides here point to point services. No KM's wise or Daily basis. Vehicles will be provided according to the tour Itinerary only and not on DISPOSAL BASIS. Diesel vehicle, Like Sumo, Service in Gangtok is Provideded frrom Taxi Stand to Taxi Stand Only .
- Only 06 Pax including child/infant is allowed to travel in 01 Innova/Xylo/Similar vehicle as per transport department rules.
- Innova/Xylo/Similar vehicle AC will be operated only during plain land ride and will be switch off during hill drive, because if AC is operated during hill drive then vehicle will stop functioning.
- Nathula pass is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
- Carry four passport size photograph and photo ID proofs of every individual, travelling to Nathula/Lachung/Lachen for necessary permits.
- Very limited numbers of vehicles are granted permits for Nathu La Pass therefore the same are subject to availability and are never guaranteed in advance. (Therefore it may be on Clubbing basis). The permits are applied only 01 day prior to the date of travel.
- We reserve the right to charge extra if flight or train is delayed by more than 2 hours from its stipulated time.
Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Weekly Close - North Bay Island and Ross Island (On Wednesday) and Cellular Jail (on Monday) or any other (if any). Hence alternate tours (Of Similar Cost at our discretion) will be provided without prior notice, if these tour fall on weekly closed days.
- Vehicles provides here point to point services. No KM's wise or Daily basis. Vehicles will be provided according to the tour Itinerary only and not on DISPOSAL BASIS.
- Vehicles in Havelock and Neil maybe Non A/C (Occasionally)
All International Destinations
- For the pick of tour/excursion/airport transfer service the driver will wait only for 05 minutes booked on SIC and 15 minutes booked on private basis from schedule timing.
- You are requested to maintain the timings for pick up as per your itinerary; however there could be a possible delay of 30-40 minutes due to the traffic congestion or delay by co-passengers.
- Hotel room bed configuration is subject to availability at time of check in only and if requested bed type is not available Club Holiday will not hold responsible.
- We have right to change the tour itinerary on tour based on local conditions for which normally our customer care representative inform guest via call, sms, leave message at the hotel.
- All transfer service has allowed 1 piece of luggage per person (Size of luggage should not over than 24 inch)and 1 carry on item only. All luggage and Baggage rules will be governed by local law, custom, and practice.