If you are Planning beach Holiday with Family than Andaman Islands is the only option in India. These islands can provide you a host of Water Sports activities on Clean Beaches and adventure activities. If suddenly you wish to witness the history of Indian Freedom Struggle you may explore Port Blair and its surround Islands. Ross Island was the first province to declare independence from British Raj, and was Capital of British India as such a trip to this historic island should be part of your Andaman Holiday.
A trip to renowned ‘Cellular Jail, a World Heritage site and a memorial to freedom-fighters of the Independence Movements of India is a must for e everyone on Andaman tour. Some of the Original tribes of Andaman have become extinct because of rampant deforestation. But the Jarwas and the Sentinelies survived under Protection and are coexisting with civilized world peacefully.
1. Ross and Smith Island Beach: The unparalleled beauty of the Ross and Smith islands and their beaches are magnified when a natural sandbar connects the two lonely islands at the time of low tide, you can walk from one island to another island. The Ross and Smith Island Sea Beach is an Important tourist Places to Visit in Andaman and is little away from the Diglipur Jetty and one can enjoy sharing boat rides to ross and smith island. Tourists wishing to explore to the core of a location include a stay here in their Andaman Vacations
2. Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island: Declared as “Asia’s Best Beach” in 2004 by the TIME Magazine, the Radhanagar Sea Beach is one of the most visited Sea Beach in Andaman. The Radhanagar Sea Beach is also known for its underwater activities like snorkeling and scuba, and Sea Walk diving that lets the adventurous to explore the marine world of Andaman Nicobar. Any Andaman package is Incomplete without Visit to Radhanagar Sea Beach.
3. Cellular Jail, Port Blair: Cellular Jail was built between 1896 and 1906 by the British, to exile political prisoners during the struggle for India's independence. Today it is a national memorial and is open for tourists. Cellular Jail is a Must Place for Groups Visiting Andaman Nicobar Island.
4. Wandoor Beach, Port Blair: Wandoor Sea Beach is ideal for swimming, Sea Walk, snorkeling and scuba diving at the Marine National Park that includes roughly 15 small nearby islands including Jolly Buoy Island, Boat, Alexandra, Red Skin Island, and Tarmugli and explores the coral world. Any Andaman Tour is incomplete without Inclusion of Wandoor in Andaman Itinerary.
5. Guitar Island Sea Beach: Andaman Honeymoon Tours must Include the Guitar Island Sea Beach is a long, Sea Beach that can only be reached from Long Island Jetty by dunghi (Small Boat). This clean Sea Beach is an ideal escape for Honeymooners looking for some privacy and seeking to build some impractical romantic Moments. This Island is normally not Included Budget Andaman Tour Packages.
6. Limestone Caves, Baratang Island: Bartang Island is among the best tourist Places of Andaman Nicobar. The road to these caves passes through the Jarwa tribal reserves and a forest that is crisscrossed by several creeks, making it an exciting jungle trek. If you are fortunate enough, you may see a sun-bathing crocodile with jaws wide open. If you are an adventure lover and explorer kind of personality tour to Baratang Island must find a space in your Andaman Itinerary.
7. Karmatang Beach, Mayabunder: This is an excellent Sea Beach to go wild and eventful. Yes! There is nothing much to do at Karmatang Sea Beach but if you are traveling to Andaman with a group of young people then this Fabulous Sea Beach must not be missed. Nonetheless… Karmatang beach, is not like other happening Andaman beaches but is a cool and clean Sea Beach with lush coastal vegetation and having several small and big cottages. It is approximately a 40 minutes Motor drive from Mayabunder.
8. Aamkunj Sea Beach of Rangat: The Aamkunj Sea Beach of Rangat is a Prominent Eco-Tourism Places of Andaman, and is managed by the forest officials of Andaman Nicobar. Amkunj Sea Beach is one of the turtle nesting beaches. The Aamkunj Sea Beach draws a large number of environmental enthusiasts to stay and enjoy the vacations in Andaman and Nicobar Island.
9. Bharatpur Beach, Neil Island: Bharatpur Sea Beach is another popular Sea Beach on Neil Island that is famed for coral viewing. Leisure tourists Must hire a glass-bottom boat for coral viewing and adventure Lovers may go for ac scuba diving and snorkeling to explore the coral world. You should plan your Andaman tour with sufficient time to enjoy all the beautiful unventured beaches of Andaman Nicobar Islands.
10. Corbyn’s Cove Beach, Port Blair: Corbyn’s Cove Sea Beach is the most visited beaches in Port Blair and is popular for several water sports activities like jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and glass-bottom cruises. The beach covered with dense palm trees and is very close to the famous Cellular Jail… one of the heritage attractions in Andaman that fleshes out the gore of the colonial era. On your visit to Corbyn's Cove beach… don't forget the colorful Snake Island nearby.
11. Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Port Blair: Marine National Park in Port Blair is home to some of the endangered marine species including the sea turtles. A leisurely boat cruise on the glass bottom boats may be enjoyed by children.
12. Mount Harriet National Park, Port Blair: The third highest point in Andaman and Nicobar Islands is Mount Harriet… the Mount Harriet National Park is known for its Andaman wild pigs, saltwater crocodiles, turtles of warbler and robber crab. The park is spread in an area of 47 square kilometers of dense tropical moist forest. Trekking Enthusiast plans a trekking expedition to Mount Harriet in Port Blair during their Long holidays in Andaman.
13. Laxmanpur Beach, Neil Island: Laxmanpur Beach in Neil is close to the Bharatpur Beach and is the getaway on your tour to Andaman. This Sea Beach is less Congested and Longer than Most of the Beaches of Andaman.
14. Samudrika Naval Marine Museum, Port Blair: Samudrika Naval Marine Museum gives a complete knowledge about the history and geography of Andaman and Nicobar group of Islands along with beautiful corals and fishes.