We tend to forget what our eye sees and what our leg experienced but we never forget what our touched our hearts. Geography and Topography are forgotten in some time but You remember the unique experiences, Kerala is a tourist place that offers multiple such experiences, Like hills, beaches, pilgrimage, that lingers on your mind for a long time.
Kerala Holiday is Full of varied and multi-faceted experiences some of these holiday experiences of Kerala is listed here,
Cruising and Staying in India is Unique to Kerla and can be experienced only in Kerala, Though Kashmir gives you an experience of Houseboat those are not moving Houseboat but stationary.
• Your Kerala holiday is incomplete without the experience of a houseboat stay. Slow Cruise over the bright green backwaters and see the postcard-perfect sights along with the houseboats with coconut trees and cruising through local villages. It gives you a chance to mingle with local people.
Kodanad Elephant Sanctuary:
• Kerala is known for its elephant centric traditions and culture and elephant occupies a central place in Kerala's daily life. A major tourist attraction in Kerala is the Korana Elephant Sanctuary near Kochi. Here you can find some exciting activities such as feeding the elephant baby, feeding banana to the elephants, , elephant safari and watching baby elephants playing with themselves or tourists. This is an experience of its kind that is unique and can only be offered by a state like Kerala.
• Ayurveda treatments Ayurveda remedies dot the landscape of Kerala. There are many forms of natural cure and rejuvenation therapy available in various Ayurveda centers spread all over Kerala. Get an Ayurvedic massage and take a break from stress when in Kerala with the Ayurvedic experts. The experience is nothing short of happiness. The Best Part of the Ayurvedic treatment is that it is very economical and reasonable.
• Kerala is the Spice Capital of India and the center of the Spice trade for ages. Tourists should undertake a spice Garden tour of Munnar, Thekkady or Wayanad spice plantations. Taste some authentic cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, and exotic vanilla. Tourists will learn about the production of coffee and tea, taste different teas and visit the farmhouses on a nature walk.
Water sports and Paragliding Activities in Kerala:
Kerala vacations are more than natural beauty, if you love adventure You will be delighted to choose Kerala as your holiday destination. Paragliding, Rafting, Hiking, water sports are easily available and pocket-friendly in Kerala. Sailing across the majestic mountains of Kerala and getting a bird's eye view of the opulent green plantations is a fascinating experience. You don't have to be an expert at it. You can look at the tranquility and calmness of this serene destination with some bravery.
Travel Tips for Kerala Trips:
If you're on a summer holiday tour of Kerala, be sure to take all the carry all the required id cards vouchers and items such as sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, and a sipper.
• It is unequivocally vital to have a first aid kit. Humid infections are a major headache that can be picked quickly from bites of the sandfly, biting mosquito, or any open cut or wound. In fact, the topography varies from location to location, which can cause distress.
• While many resorts provide torches for their guests, there is a good chance that other resorts will not do so. It is advisable to carry a flashlight, particularly after sunset, to avoid scary crawls.
• It is not allowed to take pictures or film in temples, churches and other religious institutions. Before filming, check for signs placed in such places.
• It is not advisable to carry lots of cash. . ATM's are nearly every corner and easily accessible. Visa and MasterCard are widely accepted at all food joints.
• Keep a map handy since mobile network coverage in hilly areas may be poor.
In this Kerala Trip Planner guide for Kerala, we have collected and provided you with every little part of the information that can help make your trip to Kerala an unforgettable experience. If you would like further information about your next holiday in Kerala, please do not hesitate to contact club Holidays and we will be glad to assist you with the planning of your Kerala tour.
Andaman Holiday Packages Jaisalmer Holiday Packages